13th August 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment?

I came to know that Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department is published the recruitment for Technical Assistant. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap.

30th August 2018, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment?

There are total number of 2096 Posts available in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment. Candidate must have passed Civil Engineering Diploma from recognized Polytechnic institute to be eligible.to apply for Technical Assistant recruitment in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department.

For more details, you should visit the Bihar Panchayati Raj Notification 2018.
Official Website: http://www.biharprd.bih.nic.in
30th August 2018, 10:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment?

The total number of vacancies available in case of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department recruitment is as mentioned below :-

Total number of vacancies : 4192.

Number of vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant : 2096.

Number of vacancies for the post of Accountant cum IT Assistant: 2096.

For more details regarding the Bihar Panchayati Raj Department recruitment 2018, you can refer to the link www.biharprd.bih.nic.in.
31st August 2018, 02:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The total number of vacancies in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment are:

General candidates: 1049

OBC candidates: 314 for BC and 376 for EBC.

SC candidate: 337.

ST candidates: 20.
31st August 2018, 03:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment:

The total number of vacancy is 2096.

General candidate: 1049.

BC candidate: 314

EBC candidate: 376

SC: 337

ST candidates: 20.
31st August 2018, 04:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies for Technical Assistant under Panchayati Raj Department in Government of Bihar is 2096.

*The academic qualification required for this post is diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university.

*The age limit for male candidate is 21-37 years and 21-40 years for female candidates.
31st August 2018, 09:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Total number of vacancies in Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment is 2096.

There is reservation of seats for reserved category candidates.

So, if you have the required qualification that is diploma in civil engineering then you can apply for the examination.

To get more information visit at www.biharprd.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?