30th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government dentist job in India if I am from Nepal?

Hi,

I'm from Nepal but i did dentistry from India. I want to know if i can apply for government job as a dentist? Am I eligible for that? Can someone please explain me the procedure which I need to follow for the same to be eligible for the government job?

5th June 2015, 10:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government dentist job in India if I am from Nepal?

Army dental corps is a better option for the students who completed their education dentistry. Army dental corps is an opportunity to join Indian army as Dentist.Here are the details to apply for the Short Service Commission (SSC) officer.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate can be the subject of Nepal.

* Candidate must have passed BDS with minimum of 55% marks in the final year of BDS from the college recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).

* Candidate should have completed one year rotary internship recognized by DCI on the date of application.

* Candidate should be in the possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate.

* Candidate with BDS qualification should not have attained 28 years of age on 31 dec of the year of application.

* Candidate should medically fit in all the respects for service in the Defence forces.

APPLICATION :

* Candidate should required to enclose a non-refundable demand draft bearing the IFSC code from any Nationalization bank for Rs.200/- along with the application form.

* The enclosure should sent to the address given in the notification.
2nd November 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I did my dental hygienist course from Nepal will I get to do scalings here in India?if so not then how will I get the valid certificate which will allow to me to work ?
9th June 2021, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

how to get licenses of dentist in india
18th July 2022, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i get permanent registration in DCI if I am from Nepal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?