26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for the post of Lower Division Assistant in Meghalaya PSC. I have completed my BA in History. So, I am eligible to apply in this recruitment of Meghalaya PSC? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment for 29 years old candidate?
  2. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment?
  3. Why Meghalaya PSC has Prelims and Mains exams for Lower Division Assistant recruitment?
  4. When the application form of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be released? Pattern of this written test?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk recruitment for B.A.(Mathematics) graduate?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  7. When the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk will be released in UPPSC?
  8. Eligibility criteria & educational qualification required to apply in Jharkhand SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  9. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in HQ Western Air Command IAF Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in India Navy?
  11. Eligibility to apply in HQ Base Workshop Group EME Lower Division Clerk recruitment
  12. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  13. Procedure to apply in Lower Division Clerk recruitment of DAE, Kalpakkam?
  14. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment? -- [New]
  15. Previous year question paper for LDC post? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  17. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  18. Detailed information about SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
2nd June 2018, 02:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for the post of Lower Division Assistant in Meghalaya PSC. Candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university, are eligible to apply for this post.
3rd June 2018, 10:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment after successful completion of BA in History course. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years.

>> Of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).

>> No age limit for candidates who are already in Meghalaya Government Service provided they entered service within the prescribed age limit.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?