20th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment for Agriculture postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc in Agriculture course and I want to apply for District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator post in Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

22nd July 2019, 10:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment for Agriculture postgraduate?

In order to apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment, the candidate must have passed Graduation in Agriculture or allied Science from any recognized university and Post-Graduation in Agribusiness/ Agribusiness Management /Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation/ Agribusiness Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Marketing or a closely related field from any recognized University/ Institute.

Experience:
----------------
Candidates must have at least 3 years of professional experience in Agricultural Marketing, Agribusiness and Value Chain Development, particularly in the development of market linkages and working experience in the establishment of Agriculture & Horticulture based institutions and operations of marketing enterprises by farmer organizations, Agri entrepreneurs etc.

Computer Skills:
----------------
Candidates must have working knowledge on Internet based applications, advanced word processing/spreadsheet including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point and other related applications.
Candidates must have excellent written & spoken communication skills in English and Hindi.

Candidates should be maximum age of 45 years as on 1st June 2019.

Candidates can visit the official notification link given below for details;
http://www.arias.in/download/APART/D...20DAMC-PDF.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?