7th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment being a BA(Urdu) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BA in Urdu. I want to apply for Post Graduate Teacher post in Haryana SSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

13th August 2019, 01:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment being a BA(Urdu) graduate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for post graduate teacher for Urdu in Haryana SSC being a BA Urdu graduate.

Candidates who have completed their master's degree in Urdu with B.Ed from a recognized university are eligible for the recruitment.
13th August 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment being a BA(Urdu) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my BA in Urdu. I want to apply for Post Graduate Teacher post in Haryana SSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Teacher Urdu recruitment in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) being a BA (Urdu) graduate. Those candidates who have passed MA Urdu with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (BEd) from a recognized university are only eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Teacher Urdu recruitment in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Therefore, with BA (Urdu) qualification you are not eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Teacher Urdu recruitment in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th August 2019, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment being a B.A (Urdu) graduate. To be eligible to apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment, you have to satisfy the required educational qualification mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed post Graduate degree in relevant Subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% Marks from a recognized college/ university.

—> You should have passed B.Ed Exam and HTET/HSET Exam.
13th August 2019, 08:47 PM
phool1004

No, You are not eligible for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment being a BA(Urdu) graduate.

For PGT Urdu :- M.A. Urdu with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from recognized university.

Age Limit:-

Minimum age limit: 18 Year

Maximum age limit: 42 Year

For more information you can visit on (www.hssc.gov.in)
13th August 2019, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC recruitment. The detailed qualification criteria is given below.

Name of the Organization - Haryana SSC

Name of the Job Position - Post Graduate Teacher

>> For PGT in Urdu:-

@ Candidates must have completed MA in Urdu with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognized university.

@ Hence, you may not be eligible with just BA in Urdu course according to my knowledge. You may please refer the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
14th August 2019, 12:09 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment -

* Educational qualification

Candidate should have done Post Graduation , Master in Science in any stream from a recognized university.

Eligible candidates can apply for the post online on official website hssc.gov.in.

Last for online application is 5th September 2019.
14th August 2019, 12:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are ineligible to apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment being a BA in Urdu graduate. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) with 50% of marks is the basic educational qualification required to apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment. for more Information -> Click Here !!
14th August 2019, 12:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

I am giving the detail information about the Eligibility to apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher.

Educational qualification :-
-----------------------------
1) You must have Hindi/Sanskrit language as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher Secondary Education.

2) You must have the Certificate of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test
(HTtrT)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) on concerned subject.

3) You must have 50% marks through out your educational career.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Your age should be between 18 years to 42 years to get eligible for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?