7th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC?

After searching alot, I finally know about the Haryana SSC details of Post Graduate Teacher. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

13th August 2019, 01:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC?

The minimum salary of a Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC, may start from Rs. 47,000/- and above per month.

Depending upon the experience of the candidate the salary may range up to Rs. 1,50,000/- and above per month.
13th August 2019, 01:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After searching alot, I finally know about the Haryana SSC details of Post Graduate Teacher. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Pay scale allotted to the Post Graduate Teacher in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is given below:

Pay Scale – In the pay matrix level – 8 – Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Post Graduate Teacher recruitment in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.hssc.gov.in/advertisements.htm
13th August 2019, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC is Rs. 47600/- to Rs. 151100/- per month.

You should have passed Post Graduate degree in relevant Subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and you should have passed B.Ed Exam and HTET/HSET Exam to be eligible to apply for Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment.
13th August 2019, 08:20 PM
phool1004

Pay Scale allotted to Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC in the pay matrix level-8 is Rs. 47,600-1,51,100.

For more information you can visit on www.hssc.gov.in
13th August 2019, 11:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for a Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Haryana SSC

Name of the Job Position - Post Graduate Teacher

@ Pay Offered:-

>> Pay Matrix - Level 8

>> Scale - Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
13th August 2019, 11:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The Pay scale allotted for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) through Haryana SSC is as per the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100).

For more detailed information regarding Haryana SSC PGT recruitment, you can refer to the link http://hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Adv...%2013-2019.pdf and go through the detailed advertisement released for the same recruitment.
14th August 2019, 12:01 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment -

Pay scale allotted to Post Graduate Teacher recruitment available under Haryana SSC is Rs. 47600 - Rs. 151100/-
per month.

All interested and eligible freshers can apply for the post.
Hiring process is through Written test and Interview.
14th August 2019, 01:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selected can get the pay matrix level – 8 – Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100 for Post Graduate Teacher in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online mode through official website -> Click Here !!.
14th August 2019, 11:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale :-
-------------
Your Pay Band will be Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/- per month for the post of Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC.

For any other information you can check the following website.
http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?