4th November 2022, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IRS after graduation as an electronic and telecommunications engineer?

After completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication can I apply for upse IRS post ??

6th November 2022, 12:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IRS after graduation as an electronic and telecommunications engineer?

The very first thing I would like to let you know is that to be an IRS (Indian Revenue Service) Officer, you must qualify for the Civil Services examination held by UPSC.

Further, for appearing in the same examination the required minimum education is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Further, Candidates can appear in the same examination while pursuing the final year of their degree course.

So, after completion of your degree in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering, you will be eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination provided you hold the required essential qualifications other than the educational qualification too.

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
6th November 2022, 02:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IRS after graduation as an electronic and telecommunications engineer?

To become an I.R.S Officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipine from any discipline from a recognised university. So, you are eligible to appear for the examination.

For detail information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
6th November 2022, 03:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Candidate should have any of the following credentials
Degree from central, state or deemed university
Qualification recognised by Government of India .
Those who have passed MBBS are also eligible.
Those who have passed ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI are eligible.
Degree from private as well as open university are all eligible.
Thus you can apply for IES exam, provided you fulfill all other eligibility criteria as well.
8th November 2022, 05:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

I.R.S is Indian Revenue Officer. Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and candidates have to qualify in all stages of the examination for recruitment as I.R.S or any other post.

Candidates with bachelor degree in any stream and any course can apply for the examination. Examination is conducted in three stages.

To get detail information about the examination syllabus and procedure visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?