20th August 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BSNL junior engineer post after diploma in electronics and telecommunications from IETE?

Sir,I have completed 3 years diploma in electronics and telecommunication from IETE. Can I attend the exam conducted by BSNL for junior engineer post? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for BSNL junior engineering exam after having 2 backlogs in final year of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  2. How many JTO are working in Meerut Branch?
  3. Can I fill the forms of Junior engineer post in RRB after completing diploma in electronics branch
  4. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  5. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  6. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Railways Junior Engineer post?
  8. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?
  9. Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?
  10. Previous years question papers for the post of Junior Engineer Electronics
  11. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  12. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer Post of electronics Engineering in Mahagenco
  13. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  14. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Post of electronics engineering in Mahagenco
  15. Previous five years question papers of DMRC Junior Engineer for Diploma in Electronics Engineering holder
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Railway Junior Engineer Signals and Telecommunications
  17. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  18. Which is best to do Training among AAI, Kolkata and BSNL for Electronics and Telecommunications 2nd year student?
20th August 2016, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSNL junior engineer post after diploma in electronics and telecommunications from IETE?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer post after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from IETE. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in EC/ CS/ IT/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Electrical/ Instrumentation or B.Sc. (Electronics/ Computer Science) or M.Sc. (Electronics) from a recognised university are eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer post. Since, you have completed three years Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from IETE, you are eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Engineering post.
21st August 2016, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSNL junior engineer post after diploma in electronics and telecommunications from IETE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I have completed 3 years diploma in electronics and telecommunication from IETE. Can I attend the exam conducted by BSNL for junior engineer post? Please reply.
Yes, you are eligible for BSNL junior engineer post.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given degree then you are eligible for BSNL junior engineer post.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?