8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSUPSW Bihar Account Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCom course. I am interested to apply in SSUPSW Bihar recruitment for Account Assistant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

12th September 2019, 04:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSUPSW Bihar Account Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. So, you are eligible for the recruitment. Interested candidates can visit the official website below and submit the form by 19th September 2019.

Web: http://www.ssupsw.in
12th September 2019, 04:55 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSUPSW Bihar Account Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SSUPSW (State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare) Bihar Account Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a recognized university. Candidate must have minimum 1 Year Experience. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 55 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for SSUPSW (State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare) Bihar Account Assistant recruitment being a B.Com graduate.

Last Date of the Application Process: 19th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.ssupsw.in/.
12th September 2019, 08:40 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

SSUPSW Bihar Account Assistant recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Graduation in Commerce B.Com with 1 Year Experience.

## Age Limit: Candidate minimum age 21 years and maximum age 35 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Last Date of Online Application: 19-09-2019 by 11:59 P.M.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?