17th January 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Finance Executive recruitment being an Accountancy Hons graduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BCom Accountancy Hons. I want to apply for the Finance Executive recruitment of National Aluminium Company Limited. I would like to know if I can apply for this recruitment or not?

20th January 2021, 02:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Finance Executive recruitment being an Accountancy Hons graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Finance Executive recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed Bachelors Degree and Associated Member of ICWA/CA/CMA with 55% of marks/ equivalent grade. Candidate must have 2 years experience in Finance & Accounts in reputed organisations/Companies. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Finance Executive recruitment 2021 being an Accountancy honours graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.nalcoindia.com/.
20th January 2021, 09:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Finance Executive recruitment being an Accountancy Hons graduate?

The minimum educational qualification required for this National Aluminium Company Limited Executive (Finance) recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Aluminium Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Executive (Finance)

Essential Qualification:-

@ You must have done Bachelor's Degree and Associated member of ICWA or CMA or CA with 55% marks or its equivalent grade in order to be eligible.

Post Qualification Experience:-

@ You must have minimum 2 years of experience in Finance & Accounts in reputed organization or companies. Also you should have experience in taxation matters that is preferred.

>> If you have experience as mentioned above, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
21st January 2021, 03:50 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

National Aluminium Company Limited Finance Executive recruitment 2021:

** Eligibility criteria:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Contender must have passed Bachelors Degree and Associated Member of ICWA/CA/CMA with 55% of marks/ equivalent grade.

~~ Experience:

Contender must have posses 2 years experience in Finance &Accounts in reputed organisations/Companies.

~~ Age Criteria:

Contender upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
21st January 2021, 08:47 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Finance Executive recruitment being an Accountancy Hons graduate.

Candidate must also be Associated Member of ICWA/CA/CMA with 55% of marks/ equivalent grade.

Candidate must also have 2 years experience in Finance & Accounts in reputed organisations/Companies.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 2.2.2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?