9th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment being a BArch graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BArch. I want to apply for Assistant Town Planner post in Odisha PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

12th November 2018, 11:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment being a BArch graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my BArch. I want to apply for Assistant Town Planner post in Odisha PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Candidates must be an Associate Member of Institute of Town Planners of India or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Planning or Post Graduate Degree in Planning from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for the Assistant Town Planner recruitment in Odisha PSC. Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 1st January, 2018 are eligible to apply for the Assistant Town Planner recruitment in Odisha PSC. Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Assistant Town Planner recruitment in Odisha PSC. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th November 2018, 06:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment being a BArch graduate?

Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree in Planning or master's degree in Planning from a recognized college/University are eligible to apply for the above mentioned recruitment.

As you are a B.Arch graduate, so I am sorry to say that, you are not eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?