9th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment?

Hello friends, I am 24 years old candidate and completed my BArch course. I want to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Odisha PSC. Waiting for your response!

12th November 2018, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am 24 years old candidate and completed my BArch course. I want to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Odisha PSC. Waiting for your response!

The requirements to apply to Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment are given below:

>> Candidates must be an Associate Member of Institute of Town Planners of India or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Planning or Post Graduate Degree in Planning from a recognized university

>> Candidates must be a citizen of India

>> Candidates must have studied Odia as a language subject in Middle School Examination, Matriculation and Class XII examination

>> Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 1st January, 2018

>> Candidates must be of good mental condition, bodily health condition and free from any physical defect
12th November 2018, 06:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment?

In order to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's/master's degree in planning or its equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?