30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment being a BSc(Forestry) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc in Forestry. I want to apply for Assistant Conservator of Forest post in Odisha PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

13th February 2019, 09:50 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment being a BSc(Forestry) graduate?

Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

• Candidates should possess the Graduation to apply for this Odisha PSC Asst Conservator of Forests Notification.

• Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years

• Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment being a BSc(Forestry) graduate.

For more information, you can visit www.opsc.gov.in
13th February 2019, 11:42 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment being a BSc(Forestry) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc in Forestry. I want to apply for Assistant Conservator of Forest post in Odisha PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply for the Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forests being a BSc (Forestry) graduate. You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years for applying to the Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forests. Physical standards required for the Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forests recruitment are given below:

Height – Male – minimum 163 cm – chest measurement – 84 cm. Expandable to at least 89 cm

Height – Female – minimum 150 cm

Candidates must pass the physical endurance test of walking:

Male – 25 kms in four hours

Female – 16 kms in four hours
14th February 2019, 08:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your graduation degree in forestry, you are eligible to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of forest recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

Further, apart from the educational qualification, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. Physical fitness is also required as per the requirement norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.opsc.gov.in.
14th February 2019, 08:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the post of assistant conservator of forest. Howevef, there are certain eligibilty criteria you need to fulfill.
You should be a citizen of India.
Your minimum age should be 21 years.
Your maximum age should be 32 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the government norms.
You should be a Science graduate.
You can apply for the post online.
You had to give a written examination which would be of 1400 marks. If you pass it, you have to go through physical and viva voce test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?