16th April 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BTech. I want to apply for Apprentice post in ONGC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

18th April 2019, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech graduate. But, you should have studied Diploma course before pursuing B.Tech course. Candidates who hold Diploma in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment. The age criteria required to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment is 18 to 24 years, upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
18th April 2019, 05:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate?

You were not eligible to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate. Candidates who have passed ITI in respective trade, Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering and Bachelors degree were eligible to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment. Eligible candidates could apply for that recruitment on or before 28/03/2019.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advt.pdf(607.8 KB, 0 views)
22nd April 2019, 06:13 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment being a BTech graduate?

The candidates who have degree. B.A/ B.B.A/ B.COM/ DIPLOMA/ or ITI in relevant trade are eligible for ONGC apprentice

Besides BTech if you hold anyone of these degree then only you are eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?