24th June 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for PSU after clearing backlog of 2nd semester?

Sir i have back in 2nd year.. May i able for apply in PSUPSU(public sector undertaking) after clearing my back?

28th June 2014, 09:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can I apply for PSU after clearing backlog of 2nd semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have back in 2nd year.. May i able for apply in PSUPSU(public sector undertaking) after clearing my back?
Yeah you can apply for the PSU Exam after clearing your backlog but it is also to be noted that you should complete your degree for applying for the exam,as you cannot apply for the exam in the middle of the course.

The qualification needed for applying for the PSU Exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree in B.E/B.tech from a recognized university.

There are companies which are under PSU and some of them may include such as:
  • HAL
  • NTPC
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • Coal India
  • Indian Railway
  • IOCL
  • MTNL
  • ISRO
  • SAIL
  • BPCL
  • NALCO
  • DRDO
  • BSNL

For HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited):

Candidate should have a Degree in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Production/Computer Science/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautic Branches of Engineering from any recognized University and for General/OBC candidates they should have secured 65% marks and for SC/ST candidates, they should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks.

For NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation):

Candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST.

For BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

Candidate should have done a Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate

Regards
~Jxsab~
10th June 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: can I apply for PSU after clearing backlog of 2nd semester?

I 2019 passout mba and I have one paper backlog in 1st semester after clearing it this year can I apply for mphil or PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?