25th August 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom Honours. Now I want to apply for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

7th September 2018, 10:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Candidate who have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible to apply for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment. Candidate should also have completed diploma in computer certificate from a recognized institute.

As you have completed 12th and also B.Com, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
9th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment being a B.Com Graduate. Basically, there is a certain educational qualification to be followed in order to apply for this recruitment.

Name of the Organization - RSMSSB

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

>> The minimum qualification required is "12th Class" or Intermediate from a recognized board or institute in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have Computer Diploma or Computer Certificate besides meeting the above mentioned criteria.

>> Hence, if you have done 12th and have Computer certificate then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
12th February 2019, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for rsmssb investigator post being a bcom graduate and having bussiness statistics as subject in bcom 1st and 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?