27th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in RVUNL Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done BCom in Accountancy. Now I want to apply for Stenographer post in RVUNL. Can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of RVUNL Stenographer 2018 recruitment?
  2. How many vacancies are there in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  3. Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the job profile of a Stenographer in SSC? What kind of learning is needed for becoming a Stenographer?
  5. Requirements to apply for Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply in Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment being a BA(English) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Stenographer recruitment available in Government sector?
  8. Eligibility to apply in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment for BCom graduate?
  9. When the notification of SSC Stenographer Grade-II recruitment will be released? How to apply?
  10. Selection procedure followed in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment for BA graduate?
  11. Procedure and age limit to apply in Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application? -- [New]
  14. When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  15. Upcoming UPSC recruitment for BCom graduate? Procedure to get application form?
  16. Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  17. Is work experience required to apply for Senior Stenographer(English) recruitment of HSSC?
  18. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment?
29th May 2018, 10:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in RVUNL Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

RVUNL Stenographer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for RVUNL Stenographer Recruitment is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and must have computer course certificate.

>> Hence, as you are done with B.Com in Accountancy course you should have computer course certificate besides meeting that educational qualification criteria. If you have this computer certificate then you are eligible to apply.

>> Or else, candidates who are done with Degree or Diploma or Certificate course in Computer Application or Computer Science from a recognized university are eligible.

>> Or else, candidates must have done Diploma in Computer Science and Engineer from a polytechnic college in order to be eligible.

Click here to Apply
31st May 2018, 02:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in RVUNL Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate?

The eligibility criteria for RVUNL Stenographer recruitment 2018:

>>The minimum academic qualification is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>>Bachelor of commerce candidates can apply for this post.

The last date to apply for exam is 11th June, 2018. To register for the exam, Click Here .
31st May 2018, 06:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for RVUNL Stenographer recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The age criteria is 18-43 years.

You can apply for RVUNL Stenographer after Bachelor of Commerce.
31st May 2018, 06:51 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Any graduate can apply for RVUNL Stenographer recruitment as per eligibility criteria mentioned in notification.

Bachelor of commerce candidate can apply for the post.

Age limit is 18-43 years.
31st May 2018, 06:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Rajasthan government has released notification for Stenographer in RVUNL. The essential requirements for this post:

Graduates in commerce or science or arts stream can apply for this post.

The age criteria is 18-43 years.

Last date is 11th June to apply for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?