20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom. Now I want to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

25th October 2018, 09:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Yes, you can apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment being a B.Com graduate. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment. So, being a B.Com graduate, you are eligible to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment.
25th October 2018, 11:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Yes, you apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment being a BCom graduate. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment.

Age limit (as on 1st January 2019):

Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years*
Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27*years*

Age relaxation:
For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PwD (Unreserved) candidates: 10 years
For PwD (OBC) candidates: 13 years
For PwD (SC/ST) candidates: 15 years

You can find more details on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Por...8_22102018.pdf
25th October 2018, 08:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment, is 12th standard from a recognized board. As you have to completed your B.Com, so you are also eligible to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://ssconline.nic.in) and apply.
25th October 2018, 10:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment after successful completion of B.Com course. But you should have skill in stenography besides having that B.Com qualification.

The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer Grade C and D

>> Minimum qualification required is 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board

>> And Skill in Stenography to be eligible.

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?