29th April 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SCO Commission? If I success in SCO commission, what I will become AGE (Civil) or other?

Sir,
I'm Diploma holder from CME Pune serving in MES as a Junior Engineer (JE (Civil)) and 10 2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. My service is 12 and half yrs, DOB is 01 Mar 1982 (32 yrs). Can I apply for SCO Commission. If I success in SCO commission, what I'll become AGE (Civil) or other. So i reqst to you plz advise me.
I great full to you.
Harish Chandra Gaur

11th May 2014, 11:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SCO Commission? If I success in SCO commission, what I will become AGE (Civil) or other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I'm Diploma holder from CME Pune serving in MES as a Junior Engineer (JE (Civil)) and 10 2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. My service is 12 and half yrs, DOB is 01 Mar 1982 (32 yrs). Can I apply for SCO Commission. If I success in SCO commission, what I'll become AGE (Civil) or other. So i reqst to you plz advise me.
I great full to you.
Harish Chandra Gaur

Hey friend,

SCO stands for Special Officer Exam

The eligibility which would be needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam are:

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 19-26 years.

>> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

The candidate is selected through:

# Written Test
# Interview

The Examination Patter would include such as:
  • General awareness
  • General intelligence
  • Aritnmetic

As you have completed Diploma,you will not be eligible for the exam as a Degree holder is the needed qualification as per the Education standards needed.

ALL THE BEST
13th July 2021, 09:56 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I apply for SCO Commission? If I success in SCO commission, what I will become AGE (Civil) or other?

SCO ( special commission officers) exam conducted twice a year.
Candidate must passed 12th examination. As per the selection process Candidate are considered eligible for the permanent commission only after an SSB interview and screening by the medical board.
Age limit- 27 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?