13th January 2013, 01:02 AM
deepakvmore

How can Ij oin SCO? I am a soldier in Indian Army

I am a soldiar in indian army. Service is 9.5 year 12th passed with 55 percent & b.a. Passed with 54 percent can i join sco.

21st March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can Ij oin SCO? I am a soldier in Indian Army

sir i want to long informassion to sco commission
24th March 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i.m a soldier in indian army and presenttime iam serving in garhwal rifle my date of birth 7 agust 1983 sir can you tell me about s.c.o commission 's and critera how i can applay
12th April 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir pl tell me what is the syllabus for sco commission and what is the carriculam for this?
16th June 2013, 12:05 PM
harish singh tanwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i.m a soldier in indian army and presenttime iam serving in garhwal rifle my date of birth 7 agust 1983 sir can you tell me about s.c.o commission 's and critera how i can applay
sir i. am a solidermin indian army presentime i am serving in rajrifle regiment my date of birth 20dec 1986 sir can you tell me about s.co. commission's and critera how i can applay
22nd July 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM 10TH PASS ONLY, CAN I APPLY FOR SCO COMISSION
18th September 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam an indian army of Assam regt and my dob 050681 what is the procedure to become sco officer
14th May 2015, 01:32 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How can Ij oin SCO? I am a soldier in Indian Army

Indian Army as an Officer (SCO Entry)

There are many entries like ACC entry, PC(SL) entry. And SCO is one of them to get selected and commissioned as Army officer in Indian Army.

For ACC Entry you educational qualification should be 12th class pass and should have attained 26 years of age with Married or Unmarried as marital status. Whereas for SCO entry, should have attained 32 years of age or have reached to the ranks either HAV or JCOs. Talking about educational qualification you must have completed 11th class under CBSE pattern.

Now question arises, how to apply for SCO. As this info is not available publicly therefore passionate soldiers need to contact their concerned department of his unit to apply for the same.
14th May 2015, 07:14 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend there are so many internal entries in the Indian army sco is one of them.Sco is to get selected as an army officer in indian army.
As you are a soldier in indian army then surely you are eligible for the sco post.You should have atleast completed your 12th from a recognized board.You should have atleat attained the age of 32 years for this exam.
As it is a internal exam so you should contact the department for the further information.
Thank you
1st September 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

sir I am on service my service 10 years complete my date of birth 01-08-1987 hai kya me apply kar sakta hu isme apply date kya hai aur mere 12th me 54% marks hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?