5th April 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy as an Officer? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Sir iam a plus two science student and i would like to take indian navy as my career how can i join to indian navy as an officer and i have one doubt also is nda exame is the only way to join navy is there any other entrance exame for navy itself

5th April 2014, 09:52 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy as an Officer? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Apart from the NDA Examination you have to lots options to enter Indian Navy Examination after completing Intermediate examination. Other Indian Navy Examination are B.Tech cadet entry, SSR Entry and AA Entry.

There is no percentage required to apply for NDA Examination but you have to completed intermediate with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects. Even studying or awaiting exam results may eligible. To apply for B.Tech cadet entry, SSR Entry and AA Entry examination you must secure at least 70% or more marks in your intermediate examination. Only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Navy.
9th May 2014, 09:41 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy as an Officer? Is there any entrance exam for it?

As you have mentioned that you want to join the Indian navy as an officer I would like to tell you that you have taken a very good choice. Indian navy officer is one of the most prestigious posts and I will tell you what the requirements for this job are.

First of all we will talk about the educational qualifications which is the candidate must possess B.com or M.com, BA or MA, BBA or MBA, BMS or BBM, BCA or MCA, B.Sc. or M.sc B.tech or BE, graduate degree or ICWA, CA for sl no 1 and M.sc physic, math’s . Chemistry, MCA, BE or B.tech or M.tech for SL no 2 and B.Sc. or M.Sc. in math’s or physic for SL no 3.Now the selection procedure is that the candidate is selected on the intelligence test, discussion test, psychological test, picture perception, group testing and interviews. And the candidate age should be 20 to 25 years for SL no 1 and 3 and 21 to 25 years for SL no 2.

Eligible candidate can apply for this job by sending a hard copy of application duly signed and mailed with a self-attached photograph and the mark sheet of 10th and 12th and the other educational certificates. And nda exam is the only way to Indian navy.
13th July 2021, 10:51 PM
Singhskomal

10+2 with physics and mathematics. Bachelor's degree in engineering with 60% aggregate.
Age limit 21 years to 24 years.
Admission by services selection board after an interview and medical test.
12th with science stream ,physical standards, unmarried apply from the NDA (National defence academy) and CDS ( combined defence services).
In order to apply for CDS one must unmarried male graduate degree and age between 19 to 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?