15th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join the Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this particular post in this firm. Kindly tell me about the selection procedure asap.

17th December 2019, 06:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research?

Selection Procedure of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment is Rs. 10,500 per month.

Vacancies are available in Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment is 20 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.sameer.gov.in/.
17th December 2019, 07:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research?

The selection procedure for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research is on the basis of a written test and interview.

There is no application fee and there are total 20 vacancies available for this post. The qualification required to apply is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Computer Engineering with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.sameer.gov.in
17th December 2019, 08:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research would be through Walk In Interview.

You can visit the website https://www.sameer.gov.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?