4th November 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of SSC Stenographer Grade-II recruitment will be released? How to apply?

Dear Friends,
I want to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade-II recruitment. Can you tell me when its notification will release? How can I apply for this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

16th January 2016, 02:26 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the notification of SSC Stenographer Grade-II recruitment will be released? How to apply?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the stenographer grade II exam every year. Following are the details of this exam:

Eligibility: Student must possess graduation degree from recognized university and have knowledge of stenography.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by skill test. The skill test is of qualifying nature.

>>Basically the notification will release in the month of August every year and the last date for filling the online application is in the month of September. Below is the attachment regarding the notification of previous year of SSC stenographer exam, you can go though it if you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility, test pattern, age limit etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf STENO-2015-EXAM-NOTICE.pdf(179.6 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?