18th March 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing ITI Electrical on 10th basis?

Friends,
I am in ITI Electrical course and about to
complete this course. I want to apply in
Staff Selection Commission. I have completed
my 10th and then doing ITI.
So, I can apply in SSC or not?
Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do?
  3. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  4. Which books to refer to prepare for SSC exam?
  5. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  6. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  7. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  8. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  9. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  10. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  11. Where should I submit the staff selection commission recruitment form for stenographer grade C?
  12. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  13. Whether Staff Selection Commission conducts Income Tax & Central Excise Inspector recruitment exams?
  14. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  15. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I give SSC exam after passing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  18. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
19th March 2015, 03:29 PM
neha gupta1994

Default Re: Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing ITI Electrical on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am in ITI Electrical course and about to
complete this course. I want to apply in
Staff Selection Commission. I have completed
my 10th and then doing ITI.
So, I can apply in SSC or not?
Please reply.
Yes you can apply in SSC on 10th basis.You can apply for MTS (Multi Tasking Staff).Pay Scale for this job is 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 1800
The notification for this is out in January every year.So this year you cant apply for it.But Don't worry.You can start preparing for it now and give your best next year.
The notification will be available on official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
The selection is on the basis of written test and Personal Interview.
I hope I have cleared your doubt.

Thanks
27th March 2015, 08:14 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing ITI Electrical on 10th basis?

Definitely you can apply for the Staff Selection Commission with 10h standard and there is a Exam called SSC Multi Tasking is for the 10th qualification candidates. If you want to complete 12th and graduation then there will be lot of opportunities under SSC.

So my best suggestion is to apply for Multi Tasking and try to complete 12th and graduation.To apply for Multitasking you have to fill a on line Application form in SSC official Website.
31st March 2015, 09:52 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

On the basis of 10th with ITI you can apply for only one examination in SSC which is mentioned below :

SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Examination :

Candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board or university or any other equivalent qualification.

Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years for general category, 30 years for OBCs and 32 years for SC/ST candidates.

If you complete 12th class or complete ITI of two years then you will be eligible for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level LDC and DEO examination so do not drop your studies and keep pursuing courses back to back.

SSC also conduct Graduate Level and Sub Inspector examination but only graduates can apply who possess degree in any discipline from a reputed university.

On the basis of 10th class, you can also apply for Indian Railways Group D examination in which your age should be 18-40 years after 10th class.

Nationalized banks also recruiting BCs - Banking Coordinates on the basis of 10th class so you should find such jobs and apply.
2nd April 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I was compelted my diploma in ECE branch..
sir, I want to ask a question i can elgeble for this post..
3rd April 2015, 03:34 PM
amanshrivastava98

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits every year the officers in various government departments through a combined Graduate Level Examination :

The various departments are

* Income Tax

* CBI

* RAW

* Sale Tax Department etc.

The eligibility criteria is the candidate should be a graduate and at least 21 years old at the time of application.
3rd September 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Which ssc exam is suitable for 12 graduate and also ITI degree in electrical .Plzz suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?