23rd July 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment being a Diploma Mecanical Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited recruitment of this year for the post of Boiler Operator. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

26th July 2019, 12:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment being a Diploma Mecanical Engineer?

Kindly go through the given eligibility details discussed below to know if you are eligible or not.

Educational requirements: Candidates must have completed a 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, government of Kerala or equivalent and First class Boiler Attendant Certificate

Age requirements: Upper age limit is 41 years as on 1st July, 2019 (Relaxation of age will be allowed to OBC/ SC/ ST candidates as per Government guidelines).
26th July 2019, 01:59 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Can I apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment being a Diploma Mecanical Engineer?

Educational Qualification:

i)Applicant must have three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala or equivalent.

ii)Applicant must have First class Boiler Attendant Certificate.

Age Limit:

Maximum 41 years as on 01.07.2019.

Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category.
26th July 2019, 03:32 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator:

** Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

>> Aspirants should have possessed Diploma in Chemical & Mechanical Engineering from recognized university.

>> Maximum Age limit: 41 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://tcckerala.com/.
26th July 2019, 04:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited recruitment of this year for the post of Boiler Operator. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply for the Boiler Operator recruitment in The Travancore-Cochin Chemicals Limited being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate provided you should have passed first class Boiler Attendant Certificate course. Your age should not be more than 41 years as on 01/07/2019 for applying to the Boiler Operator recruitment in The Travancore-Cochin Chemicals Limited. You can find the details on the official website of the organization http://tcckerala.com/Careers/jobList.aspx
26th July 2019, 09:06 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala or equivalent and also Applicant must have first class Boiler Attendant Certificate.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 41 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
26th July 2019, 11:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. The required eligibility to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment is the candidate should have passed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?