23rd July 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to join Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Boiler Operator through Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

26th July 2019, 12:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator?

The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC), a State Public Sector Undertaking owned by the Government of Kerala, is recruiting candidates for Boiler Operator. Interested candidates are required to apply via online mode by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of TCC (www.tcckerala.com) and CMD, Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The online application submission link will be active from 17th July (9:00 am) to 31st July, 2019 (5:00 pm).
26th July 2019, 03:19 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator:

## Selection Procedure:

Written Test,

Skill Test,

Interview.

For information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
26th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator:

>> Selection Procedure:

On the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://tcckerala.com/.
26th July 2019, 09:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator is:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?