23rd July 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

26th July 2019, 12:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment is given below,

Education: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, government of Kerala or equivalent and First class Boiler Attendant Certificate

Age: Maximum age is 41 years as on 1st July, 2019. Upper age relaxation will be allowed to OBC/SC/ST candidates as per Government guidelines.
26th July 2019, 12:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment is given below,

Education: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, government of Kerala or equivalent and First class Boiler Attendant Certificate

Age: Maximum age is 41 years as on 1st July, 2019. Upper age relaxation will be allowed to OBC/SC/ST candidates as per Government guidelines.
26th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator:

## Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

~~ 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala or equivalent and

~~ First class Boiler Attendant Certificate.

Age Criteria:

~~ Upper age limit is 41 years.

For information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
26th July 2019, 03:34 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator:

** Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

>> Aspirants should have possessed Diploma in Chemical & Mechanical Engineering from recognized university.

>> Maximum Age limit: 41 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://tcckerala.com/.
26th July 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Boiler Operator recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed a 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Government of Kerala or equivalent qualification and first class Boiler Attendant Certificate are eligible to apply for the Boiler Operator recruitment in The Travancore-Cochin Chemicals Limited. Candidates age should not be more than 41 years as on 01/07/2019 (for the general category candidates). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th July 2019, 09:04 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited as Boiler Operator is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala or equivalent and also Applicant must have first class Boiler Attendant Certificate.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 41 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?