7th February 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UDC government exam of Puducherry after studying undergraduation from Tamil Nadu?

Sir, I am Jayadevi located in Puducherry. I have completed 10+2. After that I have completed my UG in Tamilnadu open university at Chennai through distance education. Can I eligible for UDC government exam held in Puducherry union territory?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for UDC Government exam in Puducherry, Union Territory?
  2. Is there any rule that denies my Tamilnadu Nativity?
  3. Required Academic Qualification and Age limit to appear for TNPSC Group Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the institutes which trains related to company secretary course?
  5. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  6. Previous year question papers of UDC exam in Puducherry?
  7. How many Government School are there in Tamil Nadu? Which is the best for studying in class 9th? -- [New]
  8. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  9. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  11. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  12. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  14. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  15. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  16. Evening law colleges in Tamilnadu
  17. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
8th February 2017, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UDC government exam of Puducherry after studying undergraduation from Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Jayadevi located in Puducherry. I have completed 10+2. After that I have completed my UG in Tamilnadu open university at Chennai through distance education. Can I eligible for UDC government exam held in Puducherry union territory?
No, you are not eligible for UDC exam.

Those candidates who have worked as a Lower Division Grade of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service, Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service, Election Commission of India Clerical Service and Central Hindi Directorate, Central Vigilance Commission, Ministry of External Affairs and Central Administrative Tribunal, Ministry of Environment and Forests are eligible for UDC exam.

The maximum age criteria is 50 years.
8th February 2017, 12:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for UDC government exam of Puducherry after studying undergraduation from Tamil Nadu?

Yes, you are eligible for UDC government exam. The candidates who have completed their degree or graduation from a recognized university are eligible to write this exam. The candidate must be an Indian citizen. The minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and maximum age is 32 years s on 11-09-2016. There is also the age relaxation in case of reserved candidates. The selection of the candidates is based on written exam followed by an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?