8th April 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPPSC Computer Operator recruitment being an MCA postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MCA course. I am interested to apply in UPPSC recruitment for Computer Operator post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

13th April 2019, 10:57 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPPSC Computer Operator recruitment being an MCA postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Computer Operator through UPPSC ( Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) recruitment is Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ Degree/ Diploma from recognized university. Candidates age limit should between 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Computer Operator through UPPSC ( Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) recruitment being an MCA postgraduate.
Last Date for Submission of online application: 28th April 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
13th April 2019, 12:11 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Can I apply for UPPSC Computer Operator recruitment being an MCA postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Computer Operator through UPPSC recruitment:

>> Eligibility Criteria:

Graduation Degree in any stream with O Level exam passed.

Age limit: 21-40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Last Date of Application: 28 April 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
13th April 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MCA course. I am interested to apply in UPPSC recruitment for Computer Operator post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

Eligibility to apply to the UPPSC Computer Operator recruitment is given below:

>> Graduate degree with Diploma in Computer Science or Graduate degree with ‘O’ certificate from DOE

>> Knowledge of Data Entry in Hindi and English on different Software in Dbase / UNIX / Windows as MS Office / Lotus / Smart Suit / etc.

>> Knowledge of networking Exposure on Novell and Windows NT

>> Speed of 25 words and 40 words per minute in Hindi and English typing

Preferential Qualification:

Candidates’ who have served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 2 years or obtained B Certificate of National Cadet Crops shall others things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
The applicants’ upper age limit is 40 years

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the UPPSC Computer Operator recruitment.

Last date to apply for the UPPSC Computer Operator recruitment is 28th April, 2019.

The UPPSC website link is given Click Here
13th April 2019, 06:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Computer Operator in UPPSC recruitment, you should have completed your BE/ B.Tech/M.Sc/Degree or Diploma in computer science from a recognized university.
14th April 2019, 06:09 PM
Najia94

Post Re: Can I apply for UPPSC Computer Operator recruitment being an MCA postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria for computer operator UPPSC exam are

Any graduate, BTech, mca, m.sc, pg diploma etc

So there is nothing to worry you are eligible for the post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?