27th June 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment being a 12th Arts candidate? Last date to apply?

Dear friends, I have done my 12th with Arts stream. I am interested to apply in MPPEB recruitment for Data Entry Operator post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Job role and pay scale of Data Entry Operator in MPPEB?
  2. How many vacancies are available in MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to apply in NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment for BA(English) graduate?
  4. Procedure to apply for NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment?
  5. Requirements to apply for NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom General graduate?
  6. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in UKSSSC Computer Data Entry Operator recruitment?
  7. Data Entry Operator recruitment in Wipro for a candidate who has secured 46% in 12th?
  8. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  9. List of posts available in UKSSSC Computer Data Entry Operator recruitment?
  10. How many vacancies are available for Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department? Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in GNDU Clerk cum Data Entry Operator recruitment?
  12. Procedure to apply in VYAPAM Data Entry Operator recruitment 2018?
  13. Selection procedure for NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment 2018?
  14. When the notification of Odisha SSC Junior Data Entry Operator will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  16. Pay scale allotted to Data Entry Operator in NIELIT? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment being a 12th Humanities candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate?
28th June 2018, 09:57 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment being a 12th Arts candidate? Last date to apply?

Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator in MPPEB :

Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognised board and

Candidate must have passed a certificate course in computer application from a recognised university/institute and

Candidate must have good knowledge of typing on computer in both Hindi and English which is minimum 30 WPM speed in English and 20 WPM in Hindi.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years and reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age as per rules which is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC and 5 years for all women candidates.

If you have above mentioned qualification then only you can apply for this recruitment and as you have given details of your current qualification, you have completed class 12th so you may be eligible if you have completed a certificate course in computer application from a recognised board so read it carefully and if you find yourself eligible then you can apply for this exam between these dates :

Online application start date - 22nd June 2018

Online application last date - 06th July 2018

Candidates should visit at the official website of MPPEB and apply online for this recruitment by filling up online application form and pay fee online and application fee for this recruitment is rs. 500/- for general category candidate and 250/- for all reserved category candidates.

For more details about this recruitment, you should download the official notice which is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPPEB DEO RECRUITMENT NOTICE 2018.pdf(3.09 MB, 0 views)
29th June 2018, 09:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment being a 12th Arts candidate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment being a 12th Arts candidate. Candidates who have passed 12th standard and the candidates with Computer Knowledge certificate and CPCT Exam qualification are eligible to apply for MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment. The last date to apply for MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment 2018 is 6th July 2018.
29th June 2018, 08:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment, you should have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board and must also have computer course certificate.

The application process started on 22/06/2018 and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 06/07/2018.
29th June 2018, 08:45 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for MP PEB Data Entry Operator:

Minimum academic qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board. Certificate in computer is necessary.

Candidate must have passed MP CPCT examination.

Last date to apply for examination is 6th July, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?