6th September 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in Food Corporation of India General and Depot written exam?

Dear Sir,
I have applied for Food Corporation of India in (General and Depot) posts. I need to know about the cutoff marks to qualify in the written exam? Please reply to me immediately.
Thanks and regards.

11th May 2017, 11:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in Food Corporation of India General and Depot written exam?

Cutoff Marks required to qualify in Food Corporation of India Depot and General Written Examination:

There is a particular cutoff mark for each category and for each post code. So cutoff marks basically varies from category to category.

* For General Category candidates - Cutoff around 86 to 94 marks

* For OBC Category Candidates - Cutoff around 79 to 84 marks

* For SC Category candidates - Cutoff around 66 to 71 marks

* For ST category candidates - Cutoff around 56 to 62 marks

Cutoff required basically varies from time to time and year to year. So I suggest you to score as much as you can in order to get selected finally as merit is considered.
14th April 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in Food Corporation of India General and Depot written exam?

Dear sir, I've applied for the post of Depot. I want to know the syllabus of maths and reasoning. Which topics are they included.
Sonam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?