25th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSC and JPSC exam, after studying biology stream?

I知 in 10th and I want to take biology. I知 confused because big taking bio only career options are from doctor and some others like pharmacy and all but, I want something different from others. Can you help me. I want to do after graduation by taking bio. I can go through UPSC and JPSC exams or not?

25th June 2017, 10:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC and JPSC exam, after studying biology stream?

Yes, you will be eligible to appear for UPSC and JPSC examination after 12th with biology stream and in bachelor degree.

To appear in these examination required minimum educational qualification is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So,if you are interested in pursuing biology course you can pursue without any hesitation. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th June 2017, 12:16 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can give UPSC and JPSC after completion of graduation in biology stream. You can apply for all those exams in which minimum educational qualification is graduation. Thanks
26th June 2017, 10:55 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and JPSC stands for Jharkhand Public Service Commission.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree can apply for UPSC and JPSC examination. It is not stream specific and students of any stream can apply for this examination.

Biology stream candidates can apply for this examination.
27th June 2017, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I知 in 10th and I want to take biology. I知 confused because big taking bio only career options are from doctor and some others like pharmacy and all but, I want something different from others. Can you help me. I want to do after graduation by taking bio. I can go through UPSC and JPSC exams or not?

Yes, you can apply for UPSC and JPSC examinations after studying graduation in biology stream. Eligibility to appear for UPSC is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Therefore, you can appear for UPSC examinations with graduation in Biology. You can also appear for Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) with graduation in biology subject. You can apply for jobs which are suited for the graduates and 10+2 qualified candidates. Age limit for UPSC and JPSC may differ; you can find it in the notification. The UPSC website link is Click Here and JPSC website link is Click Here
28th June 2017, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for UPSC and JPSC exam.

After completion of 12th standard, you can do B.Sc in Zoology or Botany for UPSC and JPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?