27th September 2022, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education)?

I am B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering). I have completed my b.tech. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Science/Work Education of West Bengal School Service Commission?

27th September 2022, 10:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education)?

Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education)?

A candidate willing to be selected as a Teacher in any School must have the specific subject of the medium of instruction of the school as first or second or third language at any of the Secondary or Higher Secondary or Graduation/ post graduation level as elective or optional subject. The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
28th September 2022, 09:05 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education)?

Eligibility:

1. Those who have done Graduation(Minimum 50% Marks) with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent OR Four years’ integrated B.Sc., B.Ed. or an equivalent course.

2. Age limit: 21 years to 40 years.

3. Nationality: Indian.
28th September 2022, 09:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education). However, you should not have any active backlogs and must have completed Bachelor of Technology with minimum 50% scores from a recognized University or college.

The date of examination of West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education) is 27th November 2022 for Madhyamik (IX-X class) and 4th December 2022 for Higher Secondary class XI-XII.
28th September 2022, 04:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required for the West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher post is that you must have completed a graduation degree with honors or Post Graduate degree with at least 50% of marks from any recognized University or Institute and you must have completed a 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) course from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible for this post.
28th September 2022, 09:47 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for College Service Commission is Candidate must have passed Bachelor 's Degree (Minimum 50% Marks) in the relevant subject with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent OR Two years’ integrated B.Sc.Ed. course or an equivalent course. Age limit required to apply for this is 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

You have completed B.Tech in computer science then you are eligible for the post of Computer application and Computer Science.
29th September 2022, 08:06 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Name of Recruitment Authority West Bengal School Service Commission

Class 9, 10 & 11, 12

Eligibility Criteria for SLST As per NCTE Guidelines (Read details below).

Age Limit - 20 to 40 Years.

Marks Requirement - Minimum Marks in PG / Graduation Required (Read details below).
3rd October 2022, 04:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your bachelors degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for this course.

After BTech in Computer Science Subject you are also eligible for this.

Candidates citizenship should be an Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?