19th March 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education) post if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?

Friends,
I am B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering).
Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Science/Work Education of West Bengal School Service Commission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  2. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  3. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  4. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  5. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  6. Whether B.Ed is necessary to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  9. Last 10 years question papers with solution of Biological Science for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?
  11. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  12. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  13. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for MCA final year candidate
  14. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  15. Previous years Political Science question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission
  16. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?
  17. Can I sit for Assistant Post in West Bengal School Service Commission after scoring 74% in B.Tech ETC?
  18. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
22nd March 2015, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education) post if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering).
Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Science/Work Education of West Bengal School Service Commission?
Yes, you are eligible for School Service Commission exam because you have completed B.Tech in CSE.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?