14th February 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Assistant Teacher of Physical Education in West Bengal School Service Commission?

I have done 3 years B.sc in hotel management and tourism from annmali university English as subjects in second year, I got a degree bachelor of science from annamalai university(2010). Then I have done one year degree course of bachelor of physical education(B.p.ed) from Nagpur university in 2012. Am I eligible for Assistant teacher of physical education in west Bengal school service commission

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  2. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  3. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  4. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  5. Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education) post if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Whether B.Ed is necessary to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  7. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  8. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  9. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  10. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  11. Options for MCA holders in West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) TET 2016
  12. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  13. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  14. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  15. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  16. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  18. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
29th March 2016, 06:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assistant Teacher of Physical Education in West Bengal School Service Commission?

You can apply for the post if you satisfy the required eligibility criteria for the post.

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher of Physical Education in West Bengal School Service Commission :-

-The candidate must have passed Post Graduation with B.Ed. or its equivalent in relevant field from a recognized university.

-The candidate age should be between 20 years to 40 years as on 01st January of the year of examination. There will be relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidate, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PH candidate as per govt. rule.

Selection Process:

written examination and

personal interview.

WBSSC Assistant teacher will receive salary of pay scale Rs. 9300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.

Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
30th March 2016, 02:45 PM
13precious

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assistant Teacher of Physical Education in West Bengal School Service Commission?

You can apply for Assistant Teacher of Physical if you fulfill the required eligibility criteria.

Education qualification:- Post Graduation with B.Ed degree

Age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

5 years age relaxation for SC candidates & 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

Selection Procedure:- Written Exam ,Interview

Salary Range:- 9300-34800/- per month.
31st March 2016, 01:48 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for the Assistant post of Physical Education in West Bengal:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

You must have done master degree with B.Ed .

Age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

Relaxation:- 5 years for SC & 3 years for OBC.

Selection Procedure:-

Written Exam

Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?