9th February 2023, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do reguler graduation with government job?

11th February 2023, 08:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do reguler graduation with government job?

No, you cannot do government job and regular graduation at the same time.
But you can do distance graduation with the government jobs.
And there value is equivalent. You have cleared SSC 12th class basic examination. You take the admission in distance course.
11th February 2023, 08:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can. Government is usually very liberal in grant of permission to continue studies. Three out of four degrees that I have, were obtained while being in government service.
11th February 2023, 10:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do so.
After joining government job, you can do your graduation.
While working, you can persue graduation from IGNOU or other UGC /AICTE recognised university.
In some cases, you can be even granted study leave from your department.
But you have to take necessary permission, after getting permission you can persue your studies.
12th February 2023, 12:22 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

If you get a government job, then you can continue your education. You only need to let the institution know about it and make sure you follow all attendance, practical work, and college requirements.
12th February 2023, 03:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Pursuing a graduation degree course in regular mode will mean attending classes on regular basis (i.e; atleast 75% attendance in general is required) which will not be possible if you are having a government job where again regularity will be required.

But, you can look for the option of pursuing a graduation degree course in regular mode from evening colleges if your job timings allow that.

Further, if you are interested in higher studies then graduation degree in distance mode of education from a recognized university like IGNOU, YCMOU, etc. Is also a good option as these degree are also equivalent to a regular graduation degree course.
12th February 2023, 05:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can do your jobs with your education. Your education can be continued even after getting a government job. All that is necessary is for you to inform the institution and to make sure you comply with all attendance, laboratory exercises, and academic requirements.
13th February 2023, 10:29 AM
Antonio 2023

It is possible to pursue a regular graduation degree while working for the government in India. Many government employees attend college or university on a part-time basis while working full-time, and some even receive tuition reimbursement from their employer.

It's important to check with your government employer to see if they have any policies or programs related to education and professional development. Additionally, you may also want to consider the specific requirements and guidelines set by the government agency or department you work for, as they may have specific rules or regulations regarding employees pursuing higher education while working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?