28th January 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Indian government job if pursuing M.Sc through distance mode?

I am doing msc psychology through distance mode. Can i get indian government job as the same field. And i want to do mphil in psychology through distance mode. Can you guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  2. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  4. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  5. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  6. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  7. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  8. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  9. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  10. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  12. Can I do MSc(Distance Mode) and B.Ed Regular Mode?
  13. Universities providing MSc in fashion designing in distance mode?
  14. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  15. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  16. Will MSc IT through distance be a better choice for me after completing BSc IT?
  17. Can we get a government job after completing B.A in distance mode in meghalaya university?
  18. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
9th March 2014, 10:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Indian government job if pursuing M.Sc through distance mode?

Yes, you can definitely get job especially government job after completion of your M.Sc course via distance mode. In modern India, most of the government jobs have a provision of entrance exam and interview round for the selection of candidates for a particular job post. Moreover, both regular as well as distance education is accepted by the organizations to meet the eligible conditions. Hence you can easily get government job if you qualify in the entrance exam and the interview round.

You can get employment in sectors like Defense, Banking, Railways, Post Offices, Insurance, SSC, and many more. In order to pursue M.Phil in Psychology in distance mode, you need to take admission in any of the below mentioned institutes.

-Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU, Chennai
Address: TAMIL NADU OPEN UNIVERSITY, Directorate of Technical Education Campus, Guindy, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600025
Email: [email protected]

-School of Distance Education (Bharathiar University), Coimbatore
Address: Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India- 641046
Email: [email protected]
4th May 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Indian government job if pursuing M.Sc through distance mode?

Can I do Msc psychology through distance mode after my msw degree from CMJ university, if yes then suggest me some good universities which offered basically i am from punjab. Can I do it from any university of punjab..??
16th March 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for k.v.s pgt after doing m.sc from distance.?em
thnkn of doing m.sc in distance simultaneously with my job as tgt science. is it good?
17th March 2015, 08:37 PM
savitanagwan

Hey!

Yes, you can get the job after the MCA course. I personally recommend you follow the website which is giving daily Govt Jobs update at daily basis for different qualifications. One of partners also made one website which is giving good updates for every students. I hope website also will help you. let me give you site name www.vatsnew.com
5th April 2015, 09:32 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear definitely you are eligible to apply for government job with you educational qualification.Since there is restriction on the way of study but you have to satisfy the your college should be recognized University/College.

And yes you can also apply for government in your technical field rather SSC, Bank Examinations ,Railways and many other Examinations.

List of Colleges/Universities offers M.Phil through Distance Learning :

1.Birla Institute of Science and Technology

2.Nethaji Subhas Open University

3.Andhra University

4.University of Madras

5.Jamia Millia Islamia University

6.Annamali University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?