26th December 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in BHEL if secured 53 percentile in GATE?

Hello
I have scored 53 percentile in gate...
I want to know that bhel recruit in gate...
as i got 53 percentile in gate so i get job in bhel?
kindly let me know asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  2. How to calculate GATE percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  4. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?
  5. Admission in IITs after GATE score of 464 with 95.14 percentile belonging to OBC category?
  6. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  7. If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?
  8. How to get a job in PSU's through GATE?
  9. List of government colleges I may get after securing 93 percentile in GATE exam?
  10. How can I get a job in BHEL via GATE?
  11. College for M.Tech after GATE score of 510 and 96.62 percentile?
  12. Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL?
  14. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  15. Am I eligible to get any NIT after scoring 95.35 percentile, 41 marks, 430 score, 7239 AIR
  16. Should I go for MBA or M.Tech after scoring 72 percentile in GATE?
  17. List of colleges where I can get admission after securing 1024 rank in GATE with 94 percentile?
  18. How to become a lecturer with GATE percentile 79.5?
27th December 2014, 07:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in BHEL if secured 53 percentile in GATE?

You should have mentioned your branch of engineering and the branch for which you had appeared in GATE and applying in BHEL. This is because there are different cutoffs for different branches and hence nothing can be said unless you state your branch of engineering. The final selection in BHEL is done on the basis of :-

- 75% of GATE score
- 25% of interview score

Apart from this you need to pass the medical examination before joining BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?