24th January 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i get job in Income Tax Department without giving any entrance?

Sir, I am a student of b.com (Prof.) final year. I want to get a job in Income Tax Department. I want to know if it is possible to join the department without giving any entrance examination?

24th January 2016, 08:20 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get job in Income Tax Department without giving any entrance?

No, there is no government jobs which you are going to get without qualifying in entrance examination. So, you need to appear for entrance examination to get final recruitment.

To get job in Income tax department you have to appear and qualify in CGL examination. CGL examination is conducted by SSC. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final selection. The application form for examination will be available from February 13. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in.
24th January 2016, 09:59 PM
kantraman

If you want to get job in income tax department then you must be graduate.Beside this you will have to sit in combined graduate level test for getting job otherwise without exam it is not possible.
24th January 2016, 10:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of b.com (Prof.) final year. I want to get a job in Income Tax Department. I want to know if it is possible to join the department without giving any entrance examination?
After completion of B.Com degree, you are eligible for Income Tax Department jobs through SSC CGL exam. No, without SSC CGL exam, you can't enter in Income Tax department.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
24th January 2016, 11:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is mandatory that you must appear and qualify in the Civil Services exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

To be eligible for Civil Service exam, must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university and final year candidates are also eligible.

The candidate's age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The examination is divided into (i) Written examination (ii) Interview for Personality Test.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
31st January 2016, 08:54 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

No, without entrance it is not possible if you want to do job in Income tax you need following criteria:-

Graduation in any stream.
Age should be in between 18 years to 25 years
And appear in Income tax entrance exam which is conducted by SSC or PSC.
7th July 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'am b.com tax student , my dream is work in income tax department , what to do me
10th September 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m doing my BE computer science i want to join income tax department what should i do for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?