10th June 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Income tax department if my subjects are PCM in 11th?

if i take in 11th pcm if i want to be job in income tax department so what should i do for that

10th June 2015, 03:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Income tax department if my subjects are PCM in 11th?

The job opportunities in Income tax department are as follows :

* Income tax Inspector.

* Tax assistant.

* Income tax officer.

* Multi tasking staff.

To get recruited for the above mentioned posts, the candidate need to complete their bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized University approved by UGC.

So, you complete your graduation degree in any discipline and then apply for the above mentioned posts.
2nd August 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Income tax department if my subjects are PCM in 11th?

I wanted to know how science students apply for income tax officer after 12 th without any graduation degree
17th June 2023, 06:18 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Having PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) subjects in 11th grade should not restrict you from being eligible for a job in the Income Tax department. The eligibility criteria for government jobs typically focus on higher education qualifications, such as a bachelor's degree, rather than the subjects studied in secondary school.

To join the Income Tax department, you would typically need to meet the educational qualifications specified in the recruitment notifications. These qualifications could include a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Engineering is generally considered an acceptable qualification for various government jobs, including positions in the Income Tax department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?