6th September 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?

Hi Sir,
My father was working in Food Corporation of India and he died 5 years ago during his working hours. Now I have completed my B.Tech and I want to join FCI. I would like to know that I can get job on his post?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  2. Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?
  3. List of good books for preparation for Food Corporation of India AG(III) Post?
  4. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  5. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  6. Syllabus for Food Corporation of India?
  7. How can I prepare for Interview round of Food Corporation of India General post recruitment? -- [New]
  8. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  9. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post -- [Most Discussed]
  10. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  11. Syllabus of assistant grade in food corporation of india
  12. Food corporation of India solved question papers for the post of assistant grade?
  13. When the notification for Management Trainee will be released by Food Corporation of India?
  14. How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?
  15. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  16. What is the scope of food technology?
  17. Suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Accounts AG-III recruitment exam?
  18. Is Numerical Ability section available in JE(Mechanical) recruitment exam conducted by Food Corporation of India?
9th September 2015, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?

If your father was on permanent job in FCI then surely you are entitled for a government job after his seat during working hours. Any family member should have applied for it after the death.

You should enquire about it carefully and take steps according to your rights because this is a very tough situation for a family when a earning member dies.
5th May 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?

My father Nemai Chakraborty, died 11/6/2015, he was permanent worker in fci depo srirampur hooghly West Bengal , his job expire on 2021 . Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?

My mail Id [email protected] , please give me a suggestion how can I get and what to do.
4th July 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Where should I complain in FCI after father's death to get his job?

My father Nemai Chakraborty, died 11/6/2015, he was permanent worker in fci depo srirampur hooghly West Bengal , his job expire on 2021 . Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?

My mail Id [email protected] , please give me a suggestion how can I get and what to do.
11th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self Srinivas. My father was nearly 8 years back on his working days so can I get his job in FCI. He was a permanent employee. My email id is [email protected]
30th November 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my father working in fci, 7 years ago he died. If any chance I get his job?? My email address. ([email protected])
3rd July 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi my father working in fci,12years ago he died.if any chance I get his job??my email address
[email protected]
3rd July 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi my father working in fci,12years ago he died if any chance I get his job??my email address
[email protected]
2nd November 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

My father as a handle worker he is expired on last 11 years is there is any job for mr
1st April 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Where should I complain in FCI after father's death to get his job?

6th February 2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir My father have expired 6 month ago and i want to know that my mother can get the job or not in food corporation of india and there is no source of income in our family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?