19th March 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get PO post directly after completing PGD course organized by Manipal University with collaboration of Bank of Baroda?

Hello,
Manipal University is providing PGD course
with collaboration of Bank of Baroda for its PO recruitment.
I have applied for this recruitment exam.
I would like to know that if I get place for PGD course
then after that course I get directly PO post in Bank of Baroda?

30th April 2015, 09:36 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get PO post directly after completing PGD course organized by Manipal University with collaboration of Bank of Baroda?

Bank of Baroda and Manipal School of Banking has a join venture of conducting recruitment process with Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Management together to recruit POs - Probationary Officers in Bank of Baroda and both of these organizations have a separate process to recruit officers in bank and a candidate willing to become PO in Bank of Baroda through Manipal School of Banking Procedure, then candidate will have to qualify a particular procedure then only he/she may become PO in Bank of Baroda.

First of all, you need to apply for online written examination of Bank of Baroda + Manipal Banking School Admission to PGDBM course of one year duration.

Online examination will be conducted by the bank at various centers and pattern of online examination is following :

Quantitive Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks.
Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks.
English Language - 40 questions for 40 marks.
General Awareness + Banking Awareness - 50 questions for 50 marks.

Qualifying in each subject is compulsory by securing minimum marks of qualifying decided by the recruitment committee.

If a candidate qualifies in this test, then he/she would be called to appear for interview process and Group Discussion and candidate qualifying in both of these stages will be prepared under merit list for final selection of candidates as per the performance given in written exam, interview and GD.

Marks of candidates will be important in selection secured in all stages and a candidate having enough marks will be offered to join Manipal School of Banking to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Management and duration of the course is 9 months including classes and 3 months will be given for internship.

A candidate successfully qualifying examination of PGDBM after completion of course will be appointed as a PO in Bank of Baroda but a candidate failed in test will not be given any type of job by the bank.

Course fee will be paid by the bank as a loan to the student with a fix interest rate and a candidate leaving the bank after joining will be required to repay the loan with higher rate of interests given in the notice.

For more details of this job, you should click this link : http://www.bankofbaroda.com/Careers/..._28_2_2015.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?