2nd January 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in B.E. program being a Diploma student?

hello
kindly tell me do i need to give any
entrance test before get in to B.E.
after doing diploma in engineering?
please reply as soon as possible

2nd January 2015, 10:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in B.E. program being a Diploma student?

Yes, of course you can do B.E program after completing Diploma Engineering through Lateral Entry. After completing a diploma, you must appear and qualified in Lateral Engineering Entrance Test, which is organized by concerned university.

The BE/B.Tech Lateral Entry Admissions are for those students who have completed their diploma program and want to pursue a degree. You can directly get admission for B.E or B.Tech 2nd year.

Please visit the respective university directly to get more details regarding the admission process and Entrance exam dates as well.
2nd January 2015, 10:19 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in B.E. program being a Diploma student?

Yes, of course you can do B.E program after completing Diploma Engineering through Lateral Entry. After completing a diploma, you must appear and qualified in Lateral Engineering Entrance Test, which is organized by concerned university.

The BE/B. Tech Lateral Entry Admissions are for those students who have completed their diploma program and want to pursue a degree. You can directly get admission for B.E or B. Tech 2nd year.

Please visit the respective university directly to get more details regarding the admission process and Entrance exam dates as well.
2nd January 2015, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to appear for an entrance exam to become eligible for admission in a B.E program. For Diploma holders there is LEET (Lateral Engineering Entrance Test) for admission into 2nd year of the B.E or B.Tech course.

Therefore, if you have completed Diploma from a recognized Institute then surely you can apply for LEET and if you manage to get a decent rank in it then surely you will get admission in a good college.
3rd January 2015, 04:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) to get admission in B.E course after completion of your three Diploma course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course and who wish to get admission in Second year of B.E/ B.Tech course are eligible to appear in LEET examination. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course. Based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. So, you need to appear in LEET examination to get admission in B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?