3rd March 2011, 03:38 PM
bhumi03trivedi

Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?

hi......
please sent me a sample questions papers of socio economics & banking awarness papers for po exam of bank of baroda.as soon as posibble.

thank you,
trivedi bhumika n.

Related Questions:
  1. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  2. General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?
  3. Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?
  4. Question papers of Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam? Details about Socio Economic Banking Awareness Section?
  5. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  6. Syllabus of Bank awareness for Bank PO examination by Bank of Baroda?
  7. MCA completed, am i eligible for tnpsc, ssc exams?
  8. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Socio economic and banking question papers for Bank Exams
  10. Previous year question papers and books to refer forG.K. for preparation of Bank clerk examinations of various Indian banks
  11. Last 10 years papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness?
  12. Tips to clear bank of baroda clerical exam-general awareness questions?
  13. Sample question papers for Bank of Baroda PO recruitment exam -- [New]
  14. Questions on Socio Economic and Banking Awareness for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exams?
  15. Previous 10 years papers of Bank of Baroda PO exam?
  16. Question papers of Socio Economic Topics of Bank of Baroda?
  17. How to prepare for bank of Baroda socio economic and banking awareness?
  18. Last 10 years solved papers of Bank of Baroda PO exam General Awareness Questions?
5th March 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?

please sent me a sample questions papers of socio economics & banking awarness papers for po exam of bank of baroda.as soon as posibble.

thank you,
RENU CHATURVEDI
30th March 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?

31st March 2011, 05:11 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I am giving you the link to download the sample papers:
http://placementpapers.net/helpingroot/Paper/Important-Bank-Probationary-Officer-Sample-Paper-General-English
6th April 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

please sent me a sample questions papers of socio economics & banking awarness papers for clerical exam of bank of baroda.as soon as posibble.
8th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want question of economics for associate sbi po exam which will be held on 7 august 2011
23rd July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i want good socio ecnomic material for sbi associative bank po.please
23rd August 2011, 10:25 PM
viita

Red face computer awarness

please sent me a sample questions papers of computer awarness & banking awarness paper
and other bank
sample paper

thank you,
vinita[/QUOTE]
27th August 2011, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

please send me socio-banking awareness solved sample papers of last ten years
7th September 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

please send me socio-banking awareness solved sample papers
8th September 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

please send me socio-banking awareness solved sample papers
20th October 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

please send me socio-banking awareness solved sample papers of last ten years
8th November 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

please send me a sample questions papers of socio economics & banking awarness papers for clerical and PO exam of bank of baroda.as soon as posibble.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?