24th March 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Accounts related job in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate who is working in a small firm?

Sir,
I need a government jobs related to Accounts
as I am working in Accounts field in a small firm.
Please mention any job in government for me
I have completed M.Com.
Thanks in Advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sector after finishing my 2nd PUC 4 years back?
  2. How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?
  3. Can I dream to become an IPS? I am an IT graduate and working in Small Firm
  4. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  5. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?
  6. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  7. How to switch from a software company to a government sector job?
  8. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  9. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  10. What to do after 2nd PU commerce if I am interested in Automobile field?
  11. Any openings in any government bank related to HR?
  12. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  13. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  14. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any Software job available in Government sector for MCA postgraduate?
  16. How to crack GATE while working in a firm for 10 hours?
  17. What is the salary structure for CA?
  18. Work in a kpo after gaining experience in s/w development -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2015, 08:25 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Accounts related job in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate who is working in a small firm?

There are various government jobs for candidates belonging to Accounts and Commerce background because Commercial branch is also a compulsory branch in a particular department to manage accounts that is why you can be recruited by such departments of the government easily and get a good job in the Accounts or Commerce field.

Here, I have listed some jobs of Accounts field that you can apply for on the basis of your graduation/ post graduation in commerce/ accounts.

01. State Level Accountants Recruitment :
Some state governments directly recruits Accountants and a candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in commerce or PG in commerce with Accounts as a compulsory subject from a recognized university and states like - Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat recruits candidates for such posts.

02. State Level Tax Assistant Recruitment : Almost all states recruits this post after one or two year because this is a necessary post to be in the tax department and a candidate having passed degree in accounts/ commerce is eligible to apply.

Some states requires that a candidate possessing any bachelor's degree is eligible.

03. Central Level Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant Recruitment : SSC conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination for both of these posts in which selection procedure is somewhat different as, to be an Income Tax Inspector, you need to clear Tier I, Tier II then interview process.

To become Tax Assistant, candidate need to clear Tier I, Tier II and Computer typing/ skill test then a candidate may get this job so both of these jobs relates to your field.

04. Auditor and Sub Auditor Recruitment : Both of these posts are also recruited with Accountants posts because these are also a part of this field and an auditor manages many things in accounts and tax field that is why you can apply for both of these posts if having passed B.com or M.Com from a recognized university.

05. Chakbandi Lekhapal (Accountants) Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh : UP state government recruits this post and still online application is open for this recruitment so you can apply for this job if having passed Intermediate from a recognized board.

FCI - Food Corporation of India - Assistant Grade III recruitment in Accounts field and a candidate having passed B.Com/ M.Com is eligible to apply for this job.

Some other jobs you can apply for after M.Com :

IBPS CWE Clerk and PO jobs in nationalized banks of India.

Commercial Assistant Jobs in different departments of central government.

Indian Railways - ASM, TC, Clerk etc. jobs

Insurance sector - AAO, Assistant Recruitment in Accounts field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?