30th May 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join AFMC after 10th class? Which college or school offers AFMC preparation along with studies?

Now this year I have completed my 10th class in 2021. I mean that free Corona cancelled result that I will get, I want to prepare for my 11th and 12th in college or school that supports AFMC preparation, which are those colleges?

31st May 2021, 02:42 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I join AFMC after 10th class? Which college or school offers AFMC preparation along with studies?

Candidate must pass Class 12 with at least 50% aggregate in Science stream with English as a compulsory subject OR Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission. Institutes like Aakash institute, Allen Institute, etc. are best for preparation of AFMC.
31st May 2021, 04:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join AFMC after 10th class? Which college or school offers AFMC preparation along with studies?

°°° You are not eligible to apply for AFMC after class 10th.
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this examination is twelfth with physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects.
There are no schools which actually will help you to prepare for this examination but yes you can join any coaching classes in nearby area.
There are many coaching classes available which provide coaching to school students in evening hours.
31st May 2021, 04:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

AFMC examination is given after 12th standard.
One should have completed 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
Most of the students when they pass their 10th standard, join coaching institutes along with their 11th and 12th, so as after passing their 12th standard they can appear for the examination with full preparation.
31st May 2021, 07:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is a premier medical institute of India. AFMC will accept NEET score for admission to MBBS programmes. ... As you are in 10th, please complete 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with good score in NEET. Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is a premier medical institute of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?