23rd October 2012, 12:33 PM
SHRUTI NATH

How to join coaching for AFMC after 10th?

respected sir ,
I am a student of class 10th. I want to join coaching for AFMC after 10th ,also I am an average student .So, please suggest me, How to prepare for it? and what would be the maximum marks require in 10th for it ?

30th April 2013, 10:20 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join coaching for AFMC after 10th?

Dear,
You must note that in order to join the AFMC you must have to chose the PCB that is Physics,Chemistry and Biology Subjects in your class 11th,Since as the basic eligibility criteria is starts with 10+2 Board Examinations passed with holding PCB as an main subject.
There is no limit on the optional Subject you may chose any of them including Maths.

Now,Its good that you are thinking about the preparations from now onwards.Since,Note that practice always makes man perfect.

There is no student average or failure or dumb in life its just our and people thinking,Such students just needs a way to go forward and they don't get easily thats the reason why they are called as dumb.
You can do your well just starts with the basics always even if your are studying any subjects try to clear your basics first and then go forward it will definitely help you to understand the concept.Try always start to study with beginning never just opt to study from middle portions as always students says that it will be best and contain more weightage but note that always lessons goes on interlinking between each other from 1st to 2nd then 2nd to 3rd and so on.

Don't just take much reference books as text books is important so try to study with text books mostly.And,Yes remember if you are thinking anything try to complete today don't let it to be tomorrow because it will let you to go backward day by day.
Have a small but perfect schedule and try to do the revision daily it will help you a lot.

And,At last god is the one and single person who helps us so always try to pray him because no body besides him is bigger and always share everything including each and everything with parents because they are the second after the god.
5th December 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

How to join afmc after 10th any preparation for that
20th January 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I like biology very much but I don't like phy ,che,math. Since i score good marks in all subjects
2nd April 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest good coaching institute for medical entrance after class 10th. Is it right time to join coaching classes
30th June 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a 11th student.I have opted science with maths and biology this year. What else i should do inorder to get admission in the afmc?
8th July 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 79% marks in 10th class so can I apply for afmc after passing 12th class
22nd April 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I join AFMC after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?