14th January 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join AFMC after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate scoring 90% marks and now I want to join AFMC so I need to know what is the procedure to join AFMC after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks?
  3. Can I join Customs directly after completing class 12th scoring 75% marks? Do I have to complete Graduation to join Customs?
  4. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  5. What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks?
  6. Can I join IIT after completing class 12th scoring 86.4% marks? When is the new session of Allen Institute starting?
  7. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  9. How to join AFMC after scoring 64.77% in 12th with Biology?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
  13. How can I become a Pilot of Air India Airlines after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Which College or University should I join?
  14. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after 5 years of completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 53% marks in 12th class and 47% in PCM under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed to join AFMC after 12th standard? -- [New]
15th January 2017, 11:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join AFMC after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?

AFMC stands for Armed Forces Medical Colleges and it is a medical college which offers admission to wards of defense personnels.

The admission in the same is done on the basis of NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) and hence to take admission in the same you will have to be a defense personnel ward and have to qualify NEET.

--> The minimum eligiblity criteria required for appearing in NEET are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with PCB group with at least 50% from a recognized board.

For more details about NEET and admission procedure of AFMC you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in and www.afmc.nic.in respectively.
3rd January 2022, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join AFMC after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?

Is there any priority to english language in your test ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?