20th July 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Chartered Accountant can also get job in CBI?

I am studying ca, i complete ipcc , now i am ca final, i am not complete any degree, my background is inter and ca, I want to join degree, there is any need degree for cbi or not there is any % of marks should qualify for cbi job

20th July 2015, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chartered Accountant can also get job in CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying ca, i complete ipcc , now i am ca final, i am not complete any degree, my background is inter and ca, I want to join degree, there is any need degree for cbi or not there is any % of marks should qualify for cbi job
No, you are not eligible for CBI exam.

So first complete your graduation degree then you can apply for SSC CGL exam which is conducted for CBI recruitment.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
21st July 2015, 09:28 PM
Swetanandrocks
Junior Member+

Hello friend,
These two field are quite different from each other.

Central Bureau Investigation:

For joining CBI student must sit and score well in combined Graduate level exam which is conducted by self selection commission of assistant, Sub Inspector in CBI, and for income tax officer etc.

Minimum Eligibility for the Exam

Bachelors degree from recognized university
Physical requirements: minimum height 165 cm and chest 76 cms (around)

Age Limit

18- 27 years
26th November 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I have registered my ipcc for may 2014 how many attempts can i write please reply in [email protected]
30th August 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam Can a partially blind Chartered Accountant can become a CBI officer with required height,weight and chest ?
10th October 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need of degree for cbi officers?
29th May 2023, 06:06 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To pursue a career in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) as a girl from the IT engineering field, you can follow these steps:

Education and Qualifications: Obtain a bachelor's degree in IT engineering or a related field from a recognized university or institution. Ensure that you excel in your academic studies and maintain a strong academic record.

Stay Updated: Keep yourself updated with the latest news and notifications regarding job openings in the CBI. Monitor the official websites of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for recruitment notices related to the CBI.

Eligibility Criteria: Familiarize yourself with the specific eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment notifications. Check if you meet the age requirements, educational qualifications, and any other criteria specified for the desired position.

Competitive Exams: The recruitment process for CBI officers typically involves competitive exams conducted by the UPSC or SSC. Prepare for these exams diligently by studying the prescribed syllabus, practicing previous years' question papers, and seeking guidance from coaching institutes or online resources.

Physical Fitness: Ensure that you maintain a good level of physical fitness. The selection process may include physical tests, and being physically fit will enhance your chances of success.

Specialize in Relevant Areas: Develop expertise in IT-related subjects and areas relevant to CBI operations. Acquire knowledge in fields such as cybercrime, computer forensics, data analysis, and information security. Pursuing additional certifications or courses in these areas can be advantageous.

Gain Practical Experience: Seek internships, projects, or employment opportunities in IT-related fields that align with CBI's requirements. Practical experience will strengthen your profile and demonstrate your abilities in real-world scenarios.

Prepare for Interviews: If you clear the written examination stage, you may be called for an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching the role of CBI, its functions, and recent developments in the field of investigation and technology. Develop effective communication skills and practice answering interview questions confidently.

Networking and Professional Development: Build a network of contacts in the field of law enforcement, investigation, and IT. Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences related to these areas to expand your knowledge and establish connections with professionals working in similar fields.

Remember that the recruitment process for the CBI can be highly competitive. It is crucial to remain dedicated, focused, and persistent in your efforts. Be prepared to put in the necessary hard work, continuously improve your skills, and stay updated with the evolving trends in IT and investigation.

User
Chartered Accountant can also get job in CBI?
ChatGPT
Yes, a Chartered Accountant (CA) can potentially get a job in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) depending on the specific requirements and vacancies available at the time of recruitment. The CBI is a multidisciplinary organization that investigates various types of crimes, including financial offenses and corruption. As a CA, your expertise in accounting, auditing, and financial analysis can be valuable in the investigative process. Here's how you can increase your chances of securing a job in the CBI as a Chartered Accountant:

Education and Qualifications: Obtain the necessary educational qualifications to become a Chartered Accountant. This typically involves completing the CA course offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and obtaining the CA certification.

Stay Informed: Keep yourself updated with recruitment notifications and employment opportunities in the CBI. Monitor the official websites of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for any job openings related to the CBI.

Eligibility Criteria: Read the specific eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment notifications carefully. Check if you meet the age requirements, educational qualifications, and any other criteria specified for the desired position.

Competitive Exams: Prepare for competitive exams conducted by the UPSC or SSC, which are part of the recruitment process for CBI officers. These exams typically include a written examination that tests your knowledge in various areas, including general awareness, reasoning, and relevant subjects.

Specialization in Financial Investigation: Enhance your skills and knowledge in financial investigation and related areas. Familiarize yourself with financial laws, accounting standards, auditing practices, and forensic accounting techniques. This will demonstrate your expertise in dealing with financial crimes and conducting investigations.

Relevant Experience: Gain practical experience in the field of financial analysis, auditing, or forensic accounting. Working in a professional accounting firm, forensic accounting firm, or government agencies related to financial investigation can provide you with relevant experience that aligns with CBI's requirements.

Networking and Professional Development: Build a network of contacts in the field of investigation, law enforcement, and accounting. Attend seminars, conferences, and workshops related to financial investigation and law enforcement to expand your knowledge and establish connections with professionals working in similar fields.

Interview Preparation: If you clear the written examination stage, be prepared for an interview. Research the role of the CBI, its functions, and recent developments in financial investigation. Highlight your expertise in financial analysis, accounting principles, and forensic accounting during the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?