10th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC exams in Kanyakumari?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in this year and I want to apply for TNPSC exams. I would like to know where I should go for coaching? I live in Kanyakumari and want to know about the coaching classes here.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for AE examination? Are there any coaching classes to prepare for TNPSC exam at Thanjavur
  2. Which is the best coaching institute for preparation of Bank PO exams in Bangalore?
  3. Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
  4. Options for engineering students who have not join any coaching classes for exams like CAT, GATE, GRE etc?
  5. Which is the best TNPSC coaching class in Nagercoil in Kanyakumari
  6. Where can I get coaching classes for Bank Exams for SC/ST students?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?
  8. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  9. Online coaching classes for preparation of IBPS exams?
  10. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  11. Preferable coaching classes for preparation of GMAT in Hyderabad? Tips for preparation?
  12. Detailed information, cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Bhopal? Tips for preparation?
  13. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  14. Coaching classes for preparing MD entrance exams?
  15. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Amreli?
  16. How to prepare for getting into good MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Coaching classes for preparation of MPPSC recruitment exam in Bhopal?
  18. Coaching classes for preparation of TIFR, IIT-JAM and JEST in Kolkata?
13th August 2015, 06:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC exams in Kanyakumari?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, the best coaching institute offers preparation for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Examinations is "Don Bosco International Academy". Don Bosco International (DBI) Academy offers coaching for the below course.
> Staff Selection Commission
> Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission / VAO
> Bank Clerk or Probationary Officer
> Railway
> Civil Service Examinations
> IELTS/ TOEFL
> Spoken English
> Hand Writing

Name of the Institute: Don Bosco International Academy

Ph. No: +91 96556 45501

Address: N9.318, 3rd Floor, PRG Complex, Rajakkamangalam Road, Chettikulam Junction, Nagercoil, Kanya Kumari District
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?